RE:No BBQ FOR YOU!

From: conv442@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 03:01:07 EDT

>I'm taking myself out of the running early on for any DML summer related
>events.

DAMN YOU ALWAYS ADD SO MUCH....ERR....UMM....SOMETHING........

>Basically boils down to:

>1 - I have no truck to make the trip with or to attempt offroading...

MY TRUCK ONLY HAS 2 WHEELS THAT SPIN THEMSELVES, AND MY BIKE HAD NO FRONT SUSPENSION LAST TIME I SHOWED UP.
YOU'VE "GRACED" US WITH YER PRESENCE TRUCKLESS BEFORE........

>2 - cost of fuel is only going to go up by the summer. Even with a fuel
>sipping Honda civic I don't feel like racking up the gas credit cards
>for the drive.

OK FIRST VALID POINT

>3 - 1600 mile round trips for only a couple of days "vacation" do not
>seem to appeal to me in my "old age" now. I'll be 30 in a hair over a
>months time. (when the HELL did that happen!!??)

HAVING JUST CHASED WILD GEESE FOR ABOUT 800ISH MILES TODAY I'LL AGREE HERE, GRANTED THE GOOSE THAT WAS AN EMU WAS MORE MY FAULT THAN OTHER FOLKS.....

>4 - I have 6 bazillion things I need to get done at home... some of
>which include new roof on the swamp (detached garage), clean out the
>main garage... clean out the swamp, rebuild my utility trailer... a
>snowmobile that needs work for next winter, a yard that is a never
>ending nightmare...and the cabin up north needs... well... more things
>than I have space to list on here...

1. 2 WORDS ROOFING GUN.
2. IT WILL ONLY END UP MESSED UP AGAIN
3. VALID
4. YOU'LL ONLY HAVE IT TURN INTO A SUBMARINE AND WATER COVERED WITH ICE IS HADRER TO GET OUT OF THAN A SUMMER POND.
5. VALID

>My primary desire this year is to burn my vacation time up north at my
>cabin, clean it up and begin what repairs I can do on my own. Right now
>I'm just waiting for the snow to finish melting.

YOU WILL BE MISSED,HOWEVER, WHAT IF THE SNOW DOESN'T MELT??

>That said... give my regards to the scuzzburger... Jon tell your parents
>its going to be quiet this year without me lol. I'm sure they will be
>thrilled not to have me around wrecking anymore of their property :)

I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE THE CAUSE OF THE FLOOD!!!!!!!!

Jim
overcrushed crush sleeve in the diffy so driving a rental @ the moment for werk.....
leaky pinion seal led to the no drivee