Re: Rear End / Rear Brake Ugrade

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2011 - 19:10:28 EDT

Hi, Bob!
Things are good here. She's had some welds already, but like I said after 12
years of NY winters and 166K miles she's kinda beat.
She marks her territory with antifreeze & power steering fluid & burns a
little oil. Just had her 2nd crank position sensor, & coil.
Exhaust has been re-welded at the exhaust manifold...
She's still mostly a daily driver, but only in the winter months, as I ride
the Softail a LOT.
As long as I can nurse her along, I'll hold onto her...
Starting a new job in acoupla weeks & Susan & I will be car or bike pooling
so she'll sit more than she'll be driven.
I figure I'll ALWAYS have a truck - as long as I own a house - but a new one
or even a used one is WAY out of the question for the time being...
Flat out can't afford one...

Bob DAKSY Smith
2K DAK Sport+
SY V6 4X4 CC