Re: Go LIbyan Dakota, go!

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2011 - 15:45:35 EDT

Back when I had a Jeep, I thought it would be funny to mock up a .50 cal
on the roll bar [after all, I had it painted camo] with some wood, PVC
and some black paint. It was the most pathetic, non, gun looking thing
you could imagine, however, in 2 weeks, I got stopped and held at
gunpoint by some very irate police officers three times. I decided that
wasn't one of my better ideas...