Re: Cruise issues

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2011 - 00:07:58 EDT

On Jan 25, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Azie L. Magnusson wrote:

> PS. I found that the Servos from just about any MOPAR of
> the same vintage will work if it will plug up..

Original post below, since it's been 3 months.....

I swapped in the servo module from my '99 Grand Cherokee, I think I'll
have the issue licked. The 'apply' vacuum valve's coil was flat out
dead. It's a common issue for that particular valve to get sticky on
Rams due to module placement and exposure. Mine was not rusty, just
plain dead. The other two worked fine.

It'll be oot for a test drive tomorrow, hopefully all is well.

I finally got 100% finished with my exhaust brake install too, looking
forward to having that fully operational. Just need my turbo
wastegate actuator to magically repair itself, and my heater
temperature controls to allow me off of full hot, and I'll be all set!

Virginia trips the next two weekends, so the fresh oil change I just
did will be half used soon enough :)

Mike