Re: 2011 DML BBQ alternatives?

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 00:13:04 EDT

On 4/22/2011 10:24 PM, BOBBY wrote:

> do any of you guys still have the dak you had 10 years ago?
>
> bob

I have the Daks yes - my two originals - the Silver 89's. The Ram I
took out to the Nat Meet, I sold in Feb. I knew I had to - still hate
that it had to happen.

I bought Christine (returns from searching DML archives for 15 minutes)
  Forgot when I bought the truck!! January 2001. Can't believe its
been 10 years since I bought that truck.

The 2wd Dak was bought new by my grandfather - don't remember exactly
when. That truck is just sitting, no drive train, needs restoration. I
hope I see that one finished some day. :-(

--
terribletom