Re: 2011 DML BBQ alternatives?

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 01:44:37 EDT

I got my Dakota in 2000. It belonged to my brother-in-law who had
suddenly passed away. My sister wanted the truck to stay in the
family, but did not want it at her house so I took over the payments.
I flew to Houston and drove it to Atlanta and have loved it ever
since. It sat parked for 6 months when I nearly died from the spinal
cord tumor. It is back on the road now and as I get stronger, I have
learned to appreciate it more. I am ready for Spring so I can give it
a good detail job, My hands are still completely asleep, but they feel
so better when I am driving. I love my Dakota.

Rascal