Re: EGR

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 15:24:07 EDT

By the way, one thing that slipped my mind in regards to this issue -
I just remembered that I took delivery of my 1996 in October of 1995,
so just now, I walked out and checked my sticker. The build date for
my '96 was September 22, 1995 so my Dak was actually built about 2
months earlier than yours! You'd think that if they were trying to
use up the older parts, mine would have received the EGR as well, but
it did not.

The plot thickens... :-)

--
                                          -Jon-