Re: EGR

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 16:23:05 EDT

Gary Hedlin <superdak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just currious.... would that be part of the CA emissions package or
> something??

   I'm not sure - I theorized that in one of the earlier messages, but
I tend to doubt it. Reason being, I'm sure there were a ton of Daks
sent to California, and if they all had EGR, you'd think this issue
would have popped up way before now. Possibly that was the original
plan (have EGR on the CA emissions trucks) but only a few got out
before they realized they didn't need EGR to meet CA emissisons and so
scrapped the idea? I dunno, 'tis a mystery! :-)

--
                                          -Jon-