ABS/BRAKE light on '98 Club Cab

From: Dave Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 12:32:29 EDT

Hello all
The other day, my ABS (yellow) and BRAKE (red) lights came on, and my
speedometer stopped working at lower speeds. I use my GPS for a speedometer,
so I didn't notice for a while. The next day the Check Engine Light had
joined the party, but went out the next day. From my research, I am guessing
the sensor in the rear diff (2 wheel drive 4 cylinder 5-speed), and just
wanted to pick the collective brain of the group first. Anyone had to deal
with this problem before? Thank you.

If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr
USAF (RET)