Rear main brake line

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 09:40:17 EDT

Anyone remember off the top of their head the spec for the rear main brake line, and where the junction is? '98 club cab. I remember from my SAS that I had to do some craziness with the rear brake line, either the Ford or Dodge side was metric and I had to throw a wrong fitting on and reflare. wish I remembered better.

Mine split Saturday morning as I was about to leave for my club's 4x4 101 prerun, glad it was in the driveway on not on the highway on the way there. Still stops fine at driveway speed on front brakes only but low and soft pedals that can hit the floor hardly instill confidence when stopping 6300# trucks on 42" tires.

Mike