Re: kiss the Dak goodbye; hello ridgeline

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 00:12:04 EDT

On 5/19/2011 11:20 AM, Ray Block wrote:

> OMG!
>
> http://www.autoweek.com/article/20110518/CARNEWS/110519819

Eh - we knew this day was coming... I had a small shimmering of hope
that it might be averted, but I guess not.

All good things must come to and end.

Meanwhile I keep searching for a solution to Christines issues.

I have her back in the swamp (my detached garage) Felt good to drive it
again, even if it was across the yard.

For the first time in 8 years, I have no cars or trucks sitting in my
driveway. I can park the Civic in the garage now. No more worrying
about a car or truck sitting outside in a hail storm.

--
terribletom