Re: kiss the Dak goodbye; hello ridgeline

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 01:45:27 EDT

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:12 PM, TerribleTom <silvereightynine@aol.com>wrote:

> On 5/19/2011 11:20 AM, Ray Block wrote:
>

>> OMG!
>>
>> http://www.autoweek.com/article/20110518/CARNEWS/110519819
>>

> Eh - we knew this day was coming... I had a small shimmering of hope that
> it might be averted, but I guess not.
>
> All good things must come to and end.

What got me confused was back in the Daimler days, when everyone else was
pounding out hybrids... they were talking clean diesel. Granted,the
technology was there and could be refined cheaply.... but when the market is
trending one way, you have to keep up on it. Then in 08/09 when the
electrics were generating buzz, chrysler just took every car they made and
threw a HEMI in it! Go Figure.

The one Dodge I was looking at was the new Durango, but at 40k for a decent
one... Hello TDI! ;)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!