Pickuptrucks . com

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 02:42:47 EDT

They have the same report on the "life style truck" *gag*...

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/05/report-ram-lifestyle-pickup-truck-on-track-for-2012.html

Here was my 2 cents worth that I posted to the comments page...

--------------------

Wonderful - this garbage is what they are replacing my Dakota with? I
have owned nothing but DODGE (not a RAM!) trucks for years. I still own
my two coveted 1989 Dodge Dakotas. I've had a 1996 Dakota and a 2001 Ram.

I have been waiting and keeping my fingers crossed for a new kickass
DODGE Dakota since they changed body styles in 2005. The 05-current
Dakotas are a joke. Now I see all my loyalty to the company and the
products was for nothing. You corporate people reading this!? I can't
afford a new DODGE Ram because you price them too high! Who around here
has $40,000 - $50,000 laying around? Not me. Kudos for alienating your
core loyalist buyers.

Here is a clue for you people... TRUCKS = NO UNIBODY! TRUCKS = NOT MORE
EXPENSIVE THAN A LUXURY CAR! Not everyone wants or needs all that high
tech stuff you throw in packages! Want a functional thing like power
door locks and keyless entry? Have to get the Preferred Customer
Equipment Package 42134252134-gamma-charlie Xbox360 Package with the
heated power leather eyebrow warmers! Pffft... I'll keep my 1989 Dakotas
until they vaporize from age.

--
terribletom