Re: kiss the Dak goodbye; hello ridgeline

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 05:30:01 EDT

Sad thing is I used to think getting 20mpg's in the 05 was decent.... until
I drove a car that got 40mpg. I could only imagine what I would be shelling
out if I did the "cool" thing and got a HEMI ram.

P.S. I'm still on the lookout for a gen1 4X4.... Even though I nailed down a
gen2 for the next project. ;)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!