Re: Engine/Transmission options

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 21 2011 - 00:06:21 EDT

If it were me, I'ld hop on car-part.com and see what's out there. You may
be able to find a decent engine & trans combo, and just replace both at once
and get a few more years out of it.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!