Re: Old Daks

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 21 2011 - 23:02:24 EDT

JBA headers. I've had them on my '97 Dakota since, umm, 03 or 04. I've got them matched up with a Gibson cat back exhaust and high-flow cat. Sounds awesome on the low end. Little rumble at highway, but not deafening. Skip the polishing etc unless you want it sparkling under the hood. I also understand those are made to the Mopar specs (since Mopar stopped making them a long time ago or something like that?). There's others that are decent too, but these seem to be one of the higher rated ones and are a solid buy.

Ken Allgood