Re: Videos of the 408

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2011 - 10:58:08 EDT

>>Sounds great! I'm glad that crankshaft finally made its way into
>>something.
Going to dyno tune? What's the final goal number? I was going to shoot for
around 400whp with my build before I had to cancel those plans<<

I know I really need to dyno tune it, but I'm running the MP PCM for now.
Once I get my hands on a stock PCM and a wideband O2 sensor I'll begin that
process. I'm gonna' get it dynoed shortly, once I've got about 1500 miles on
the new motor, then I'll dyno again once I have the tuning stuff that I
need. As far as numbers I really don't have a clue. I'd like to see a little
over 400 at the wheels.

- miggity

00' R/T CC 408.
DMLer since 1996.