RE: 4.7 sucks for towing

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2011 - 10:15:20 EDT

Only thing I would add to your list is a weight-distributing hitch. They're
not cheap but worth every cent. One, it will level out your truck. Two,
and most importantly, it will stabilize the trailer, eliminate sway, and
make your towing experience like a Sunday cruise.

Ray

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.4194 when it was sent, using
definitions version 9748