Re: 4.7 sucks for towing

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2011 - 10:55:35 EDT

Towing with my 05 is ok, but granted I've only towed bike and mower
trailers, but overall I haven't had any issues.

I will admit, it can get rev happy if you have your overdrive off. But I
would only do it if you have a very heavy trailer.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!