Re: helper springs?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2011 - 19:31:49 EDT

On Jul 20, 2011, at 11:46 AM, Andy Levy wrote:

> A Roadmaster kit is another way you could go. http://www.activesuspension.com/

I'll second (fourth?) the Roadmaster. Had one on my '98 when it was
still stock and it was a fantastic upgrade.

Maybe three's a charm and I could ACTUALLY sell my old set on the DML
at last? $175 shipped, they've been sitting around since I did my SAS
and rear spring swap in '04, and have "sold" here twice but never
actually been paid. Application chart says they should be MK4-XD, fit
4x4 Dakota 92-11, 4x2 Dakota 05-11.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RAS-MK4-XD/

Mike