Need some help from The List

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 01:12:08 EDT

What I'm about to ask for might be a little difficult for some to do...
but I thought I would throw this out there anyway.

I need pics of the front suspension on Gen III 4x4 Daks from 1997 to
1999 - these trucks would have used recirculating ball gear boxes - not
the rack and pinion units the 2000 - 2004 trucks used.

Requested views would ideally be with the wheels removed, from left and
right, of the front differential/axle from below...

I'm hoping people might have some pics laying around from previous
maintenance and repair ventures. By no means do I expect anyone to go
and jack their trucks up and pull the wheels just for me.

Otherwise I'm going to have to flag some stranger down around town and
bribe them with a case of beer or something, to let me crawl around on
and under their trucks.

Email me at SilverEightynine@aol.com if you think you can help out.

Thanks, but 2WD trucks need not apply :)

TerribleTom