Re: Need some help from The List

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 04:11:16 EDT

Might want to find a used car lot and creep under one. Probably going to be
quicker.

Plus I have a factory parts list that might have a good illustration of the
setup.... just let me know.

I'll also take your "2WD trucks need not apply" comment and raise you a "At
least my 2WD's run!" :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!