RE: maintenence items - slightly off topic

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Fri Aug 05 2011 - 18:23:22 EDT

Would that indicate that it had not been regreased in 32,000 miles ?

At least all those parts were tap'd and grease fittings could be installed at your expense . The design of or engineering of vehicles is to make it difficult , awkward to fix on the driveway , wearout or repair, to generate mtce service at costly rates at authorized repair centers . Disposable vehicles or quality built to last like RR :-) ?

Now take that and grease it :-P Nothing Personal to anyone

                                   reading this

Jim : 91 Dak