Clickety clack fix

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2011 - 09:50:53 EDT

MB writes: >> I'm starting to wonder if it was just a cherry
pit stuck in the tire tread. My driveway is covered in rotting
cherries dropped from the trees and for some reason this year
no birds are around eating them. I had a clack-clack-clack
driving straight on the way home that ended with a loud
CLANG. Cross your fingers! <<

Hope it was that simple.. Good luck!! Fingers crossed also!

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to
restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives
and interests"
Patrick Henry

Azie