Re: How 'bout them numbers...

From: Eric (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2011 - 11:17:12 EDT

But the numbers are all ppm or %, not total.

Oh, wait: way back I had to smog my barracuda before the law
changed. They just checked one pipe. I suppose if you had a bad
cylinder in one bank, you might get lucky if they checked the other
pipe, though I don't know what the crossover does during these
tests. Back then, I think it was just an idle test.