Re: How 'bout them numbers...

From: Eric (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 01:26:12 EDT

We had a rolling smog test age here for awhile too (i think it was 25
years old, can't remember anymore) but they eventually fixed it at
model year 76 and newer. So at least my 74 Valiant is exempt.

What's funny is that my wife took my 99 Dak to get smogged today.
It passed easily, so that's good news. I'll have to compare to the
last test, though, so see if there has been any noticeable
degradation.