RE: More crash pics

Date: Mon Aug 29 2011 - 14:57:32 EDT

Neck is mostly ok, though I have my bad days that leads to me popping a
muscle relaxant. I have a lumbar strain that I'm scheduled for massage
therapy for. Right now I can't stand or walk for more than 15 minutes
without the muscles in my lower back feeling like they're trying to rip
the ligaments free of the bones, so hopefully the massage will help.
Had to hire a lawyer due to the insurance company being recalcitrant
(USAA, the worst insurance company I've ever dealt with).

The truck was totaled out. He got like 8k for it. I wish he'd kept it,
it had a lot of nice stuff on it, but he had no where to put it. He
bought an '87 Ram just to have something to haul stuff with. 4 speed. I
told him if he'd kept the Dak we could have had a nice project
converting the 140hp 2BBL 318 and the 4 speed with a 4.7L V8 and a 5
speed, and the truck is old enough to be smog exempt... :)

M.B.