Re: Replacement motor sources

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2011 - 02:04:04 EDT

You may want to check out car-part.com and see what you can get. I got a
few engines with low miles for my trucks and haven't had any issues. Beats
the hell out of finding a decent shop to do a rebuild.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!