Re: 97 2wd stalling

From: Kurt Cypher (kcypher42.lists@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 19:15:37 EDT

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Kurt Cypher <kcypher42.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to take it for a test drive to see if getting it up to
> operating temperature brings the idle problem back, but I thought I'd
> see if this new data helps narrow things down a bit for new
> suggestions.

Test drive results: I went about 30 miles, the first half was highway.
When I first started it, it stalled right away, but then I got it to
catch and revved it, and it was fine after that. After the highway
driving, at our first stop, it stalled when I put it into park, but it
started up right away, and when we were done in the store, it started
up just fine. At the second stop, no stall and it started right up
again and went the rest of the way home with no problems. When I got
home, I put it in park, and it seemed like it was about to stall, but
it did not.

Just in case this extra info gives any more ideas.
Thanks,
Kurt