RE: Mitsubshi

Date: Thu Sep 08 2011 - 22:47:24 EDT

Quite scary... sat in one back in '06 at a car show when they first came
out. Exactly the same truck other than an angry Mitsubishi nose and
some interior changes. Top end MSRP was $33,920 in 2006. A top end
Dakota Laramie 4x4 quad cab had a MSRP of $29,790. Add on top of that
the local Mitsubishi "it's new for 2006" dealer tax and I nearly
choked...

In 2011 you can get a Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 quad cab with the same 4.7L for
MSRP $32,700. Gee, I wonder why they don't make the Dakota or the
Raider anymore?

M.B.