We need another National Get Together.

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 09 2011 - 01:08:27 EDT

So I'm sitting here listening to a pretty girl doing a solo cover (shes really
good too) of Kenny Wayne Shepard's Blue On Black.... the acoustic guitar
putting me in a melancholy mood...

I'm thumbing through pics of past DML adventures, the Nat Meet in Colorado was
more than 5 years ago. FIVE... YEARS.... AGO... blows my friggin mind away
man...

One short week a long 5 years ago... is all I spent in the beautiful area of
Colorado with some good friends.

My new issue of Petersen's 4 Wheel arrived recently... chock full of pages and
photos of this years Ultimate Adventure.

The job is getting to me... the break up with the girlfriend this summer still
lingering in my memory...

I need an epic road trip my friends. Or at the very least, I need to start
planning one.

I wouldn't mind getting back out to Colorado again to tell you the truth.
There was so much out there and so little time. I wish I could remember more of
the trip.

Sound off folks - anyone got any interest in having another big get together? I
don't even give a rats ass if people show up in Dakotas or not anymore. I just
need to get the hell out of this town and have some fun.

--
terribletom