Re: We need another National Get Together.

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2011 - 01:18:48 EDT

If there is another meet, I'm in... about time I show up in public.

P.S. I'll have my 2000 running soon, so if anyone needs a loaner (Josh,
Tom), we can talk. :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!