RE: Let's play

Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 19:25:05 EDT

It's all quiet at higher speeds. I've tossed the truck into some fairly
high speed corners for a truck and not a peep. The swaybar bushings do
need replaced due to oil degradation from a slow valve cover oil leak
(about 1/2 quart in 3,000 miles).

I'm kind of waiting for my Dad's 2 post lift to arrive for the new shop
he built before I take anything apart. I'm so tired of working on cars
I'm seriously considering just throwing it at a local shop and having
them change it out. Considering the trouble the pitman arm gave me
getting it off I don't know if I want to repeat it... ;)

M.B.