Re: Oil Dipstick tube replacement

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2011 - 14:22:08 EDT

I agree, but on the other hand your tube goes right to the dipstick track
that goes directly to the back of the pan, so any shavings would end up
there. Plus I also said I would flush it out with brake cleaner and change
the oil right after so you would clean them out.

Plus I don't think the tube section would fall beyond the dipstick track on
the pan.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!