Re: Price check on aisle 3

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2011 - 09:38:28 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On 27-Sep, 2011, at 20:21 , Barry Oliver wrote:
>

>>2007 DODGE Ram 2500 Quad Cab
>>Price $26k
>>Mileage 73k thats not 173 or 273...
>>Engine CUMMINS 6-Cyl Turbo Dsl 6.7L
>>Transmission Automatic
>>Drive Type 4WD
>>
>>As it sits, it's priced $10k under KBB, and despite the fact it's a wonderful deal, I am skeered.. Oh, and the truck is in Colorado...
>>What should I be looking for when I go look at this? The body looks clean from a distance, but I know nothing yet of how it drives. It does not, however, look like it has been raced or used as a tractor pull truck for it's whole life.
>>

> did I reply to this already? I thought I had yet here an untyped reply sits…
>
> Sounds scammy cheap to me. Private party or dealer?

Dealer-ish... It's a rental which means no mods and driven like it was
stolen, but pretty close to stock and without alot of the do-dads that
turn what should be a $25k truck into a $35k truck. I was hoping I found
a hole in a corporate pricing structure, here's the link:
http://www.enterprisepromo.com/vdetail.aspx?vid=145619
You may need to click once, hit the re-direct, then click the link again
to get to the actual truck