OT - send a postcard for a school project

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2011 - 00:15:18 EDT

hi2u DML!

A friend of mine has a daughter (inconceivable, right?) that's doing a
school project on geography. Apparently they've got one of those "new"
teachers that likes to think outside the box, so they're asking to receive a
postcard from as many sates/countries as possible. I think it's a cool idea
and will be sending one, please participate if you'd like. I'm sure it would
make a kindergartner's day.

Thanks!
Josh

Here are the addresses, I don't know why they are different for
domestic/international.
USA
Mrs. Hermes' Kindergarten Class
10840 W. Nebraska St.