Re: Time for a new truck

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2011 - 00:55:10 EDT

I was looking at a taco last year... didn't impress me at all. Kinda a
rough ride, cheap plastic interior.

Rangers look decent, but still pretty small.

Maybe I'm jaded from the 05, but I'll never buy new again. Not worth it
anymore.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!