Report from the traitor

From: Jim (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2011 - 08:35:51 EST

Ok folks almost 1k miles into driving the Toy truck, and here are my initial
impressions.......

1. Any one recall 'Ole Yella the film, I felt like the kid in the movie
taking the Dakota to the Toy stealership......

B. Suicide doors are really handy.

iii. Left foot is almost done trying to find the clutch.

d. Dakota arm rests (door and console lid) were more comfy, Taco has very
hard plastic in these locations.

V. mpg seems to be a wash.

6. I still haven't found the spark plugs.

g. Back up camera is nice.

8. I forget what 8 was for (apologies to The Violent Femmes)

ix. The tranny deciding to rev the engine when driving on cruise still don't
feel natural, esp after driving a stick for so long.

J. Headlights a lot brighter on the Taco than the Dak but they seem to be
almost producing cohernet light as they seem to stop in a horizontal line
about 4 car lenghts out.

Jim