Re: Report from the traitor

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2011 - 10:26:49 EST

On Nov 10, 2011 9:20 AM, "Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> > J. Headlights a lot brighter on the Taco than the Dak but they seem to
be
> > almost producing cohernet light as they seem to stop in a horizontal
line
> > about 4 car lenghts out.
>
> E-code. 4 car lengths seems like they're aimed very low - it should be
4" below headlight centerline at 25' if I'm recalling right. If there's no
leveling provision it's good that they're low in a truck though so everyone
isn't blinded when there's something in the bed or on the hitch

Something like that... this is reall easy to do if you can find a flat area
with a good wall. I've done this on every vehicle I've had so far and have
liked the result.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/aim/aim.html

- Josh