Re: Dakota Outerwear

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 10:22:05 EST

I'm 2x myself. I ended up getting a 3x coat.

Bought a Marmot a year ago. Sierra Trading Post had it on sale I think, but check around. Yes, it is on the expensive side, but it is the warmest coat I've ever had. Very well constructed, fit well, and did I mention it is warm? Oh yeah..nice and toasty for those cold Illinois winters. Plus it came in a complimentary color to go with my Dak! (on topic!)

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/mens-winter-coats-and-jackets~d~459/size~general%3b3xl/