Dakota Outerwear

Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 00:10:04 EST

Anyone fellow big guys have any good suggestions for a durable, warm
coat to wear in the northern climes while still being able to drive your
Dakota (see, now it's on topic!) comfortably? I tried picking up a
Columbia coat as they have a good reputation, but I'm a big guy and even
the 4X size was so tight across my shoulders I had to fight to reach the
steering wheel. Not good, especially for a $210 coat. I normally wear
a 2X in shirts but it seems jackets are different.

Thanks for any input,

M.B.