re: Is my auto trans hosed ?

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2011 - 02:04:08 EST

So, it went back this afternoon, I paid difference for the 4 qt of
+4 vs Dextron III and the shop ate the difference, and did the trans flush with +4. I hope 24 hours and 20 miles, didn't kill the transmission.

I hope it's OK . Thanks for the advice and links to Dextron vs +4

The next job is the clutch packs in the limited slip. Gotta save up for that on too.

Mike
 '98 4x2 318 auto 149K miles