Re: Brake questions

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2011 - 17:06:57 EST

It's screaming booster to me too... I know the test results say otherwise,
but I've been down that road with the 98, so I have to say its the booster
issue. Not to discredit you or your tests, but I just cant see anything
else.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!