RE: Engine quit, no fuel

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Sun Jan 15 2012 - 19:06:06 EST

Thanks for the update Jon . We've the same weather system here. I'm confident that it's water in the fuel icing & restricting flow .

Story when I was 16 :-) In winter , bad battery & slow crank eng ( Fuel pump off eng cam ) One guy would pour gas down carburator , butterfly open and light it while 2nd guy turned starter - ignition key , BOOM we have engine start :-)

Jim : 91 Dak