RE: Engine quit, no fuel

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Sun Jan 15 2012 - 20:02:17 EST

Sounds like you are getting there . Temps will be above freezing by Tuesday . 40's, 50's , 60's vehicles were less difficult . Crazy idea would be to make portable fuel tank with it's own 12 volt electric fuel pump and hose connections , quick connect to throttle bodys etc for special operations . Sounds like it is slowly thawing & letting some fuel thru.

Jim : 91 Dak