Re: Engine quit, no fuel

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Jan 16 2012 - 03:33:04 EST

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

> Maybe all of your efforts have just thawed the ice crystals and you are
> now dealing with working that water through the lines. Try another
> bottle or 3 of heet. Then crank it and crank it. Even if it does not
> start, you are pumping liquid, and eventually you will get back to
> gasoline...

Possibly, though I would have expected there to be a little gas mixed
in with the water too, and thus for the engine to perhaps sputter a
bit like it was trying to start, but lately it doesn't do anything but
crank, and every time I press the schraeder valve on the fuel rail, it
doesn't seem to have much pressure.

--
                                          -Jon-