Re: laptop mounts

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2012 - 22:24:38 EST

BOBBY wrote:

> nice.... my laptop is open and i use it while on the road all the time.
> i always ran a mount but now keep it on my seat so it's not so visable.
> i've been paced by state police too many times and told over the pa to
> close the laptop. bob

Pot meet Kettle. [GRRRrrrr]

I got pulled over once in a company van and the jerk was going to give
me a ticket for watching video, even though he admitted that he made a
mistake when I showed him the GPS program that had been continuously
LOGGING data for the last 500 miles... he still wrote me a ticket, just
not for the laptop...