Re: My new ride

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2012 - 10:22:01 EST

On 28-Feb, 2012, at 13:57 , Josh Battles wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2012 12:51 PM, "Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 16-Feb, 2012, at 15:22 , Phillip Batson wrote:
>>

>>> Why the attraction to AMC?
>>
>> Seemed like a good idea at the time!
>
> Not anymore?

Since I got home she's been holding down my jackstands. Needed front CV axles and wheel bearings, and brakes all around. I had issues with the front wheel bearings and decided to replace them with Jeep unit bearings, but needed to bore out the knuckles to do so. Got those back while I was out of town, and today I'll have all the brake parts and couple other things I'm missing, and I have most of the headlight bits I'm replacing as well (just need some relays, have H4 conversion housings and a replacement for the broken headlight bucket), just need time.

I've only got about a million other things going on between Monster Jam last week (Biloxi), this week (Syracuse) and next week (Huntsville) and having some cars to move around now too. I was hoping to get it together this week but at this rate April looks good :)

Mike