Re: Never too ealry to start thinking about it........BBQ

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2012 - 11:32:53 EDT

Been a while......

WTF is "DBDoMPfIWUMOT" again?

ROFL!

Ray

----- Original Message ----
From: "SilverEightynine@aol.com" <SilverEightynine@aol.com>
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Sent: Thu, March 15, 2012 10:57:51 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Never too ealry to start thinking about it........BBQ

In article <jjed14$jk1$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> Sorry to not reply sooner, have been insanely busy!  Since we have
> missed 2 years in a row, yes I am definitely working to kick the BBQ
> back into operation this year!
>
> No dates yet, but will probably be later in the year (August?)

To enhance your experience, please go to the following youtube clip

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSTg6MiO9rk)

and allow the music to play while you read the following... preferably with
dramatic pauses (where indicated) in William Shatner Style dialogue.

A man approaches a building... wearing the tattered remains of a light green
shirt with a faded logo on the front... torn jeans, and muddy boots.

Lines crease across his brow as he struggles with effort to close the distance
before the rapidly setting sun finally slips below the horizon...

As the wind picks up, he stops mere feet away from his goal and reflects upon
the sight before him... in one hand he holds a wrench... the other... a half
eaten cheese danish... triumphant music is blowing in the wind...

He stands, staring... eyes unwavering in their gaze... a thin smile forms on
his face, now wearing the lines of a man slightly older than he remembered
himself to be... in that gaze, he is remembering his youth, long days... longer
nights... now just a memory in his past... But something changed...

Something was called to him from a distant place... he felt the pull one night,
some night... what night, he does not remember... Unceasing pull - tidal and
strong - behind that door he knew what he must do to return... or die trying.

As the last lacy threads of sunlight slip beyond the grasp of the sky... he
opens the door before him addresses his lifeless, entombed, audience member...

Uttering words to an entity he has not laid eyes on in an untold number of
days...

"I am the DBDoMPfIWUMOT... and I will breath fire into your heart once more"

... the door closes on the sound of maniacal laughter...