Re: Power window problem

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2012 - 02:02:08 EDT

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 08:32:42 PM you wrote:

> I took the door panel off, and I can see one of the cables flopping
> around loose inside the door. It looks like it just came unclipped somehow.
>
> Does anyone have any experience repairing something like this?

I replaced the motor on the Grand Caravan we used to have when it died. It
wasn't all that hard to get everything apart on that one. Reassembly with the
new motor was not much harder, other than the plastic clips that hold the door
panel on.

> If it's
> something simple like a little plastic clip, I'd prefer not to replace
> the entire regulator and motor assembly.

Could be the cable broke? Take it apart to see what's broken or missing.

Looks like I bought the motor from thepartsbin.com.